AccraSpeed Trainer (Free Shipping)
The AccraSpeed® is more than innovative - it is ingenious! It has already taken the golf community by storm and is now being used in nearly every application in baseball. It's immediate feedback system actively teaches good muscle memory for pitching, fielding, hitting, and more!
How it works
Players strap this lightweight, yet durable trainer to their wrist and start practicing. Whether it’s taking cuts, throwing across the diamond, or hurling a pitch from the mound, distinct beeping tones from the AccraSpeed give players immediate feedback. There is a positive feedback tone and a negative feedback tone for any range of motion, starting at coil and ending at follow through. This makes sure that muscle memory teaches players the CORRECT motion for a variety of situations.
- Promote a “hands to the ball” swing.
- Improves bat speeds
- Teaches accurate throwing technique for fielders.
- Teaches release zones for all types of pitches.
- Allows pitchers to warm up correctly
- Can be used for other sports like Golf, Tennis, Hockey, Bowling, and more
- Lightweight with snug-fitting Hook-n-loop strap
- Manufactured with extreme precision
- Has a durable, high-impact casing
The AccraSpeed® uses an adjustable inertial sensor to measure acceleration (linear or radial) with a great deal of accuracy. It can accurately sense a large range of accelerations, from subtle coiling to abrupt forward motion. Players configure the AccraSpeed® to the appropriate setting for the specific movement they are practicing.